NALDI was born in Florence in 1826 and moved to Viterbo in 1920, ranking among the most important landmarks of men's style in the region of Lazio.
Since 1960 the image of the boutique grew thanks to Luigi (Gigi) Naldi, reaching its peak around 1980 when the business was transferred to its current location at Corso Italia 16, Viterbo.
In March 2010, in conjunction with the restyling of the boutique, Riccardo took over, reinventing the image of the store and launching its sister concept store 'Naldi Woman' in September 2014, located at Corso Italia 10.
Through continuous research of new brands and new trends in fashion for men and women, today the store NALDI offers a young, elegant, and refined sense of style, proudly positioning itself into the world of streetwear.
The launch of its recent website, enlivened by the inclusion of some of the world's leading companies streetwear, is the latest evolution of the NALDI brand that for years has been synonymous with quality and taste 'Made in Italy'.